We are a team committed to providing a fun and friendly environment for everyone. We are looking for people with a drive and desire to learn. We welcome people from all paths of life and experience. We are looking for people that are:
- Have a desire to learn
- Able to work under pressure
- Work well in a team
- Love food
You will work closely in a team and be provided with the training to become part of the Fiesta Mexico family. Our management and head chefs take pride in their work and will work to help you develop the hospitality skills necessary to provide a fun and friendly top notch service.
No need to bring your own breakfast, lunch or dinner, in Fiesta Mexico we want all our staff to love the food we serve. We provide free food for all of our staff working during shifts and discounts when you are not working so you fall in love with the food as much as we have. We have flexible working hours to work around busy schedules.
- Providing front of house service and taking orders from customers
- Creating a fun and upbeat environment during all events
- Ingredient prep and assistance to kitchen with finishing orders when needed
- Working in a fast paced environment in a team
- Ensuring cleanliness before, during and after service
Ready to Fiesta with us?
To apply please provide the following:
Cover Letter (optional)
Availability (Shifts are a minimum of four hours and a maximum of 10 hours. Please provide your preferences for days and hours you are available to work as well as the minimum and maximum hours per week expected to work)